Monday 25 May 2015

Winter Wolf News and Wolf Dancer's Future

This post brings you the most amazing news! As of last week I am thrilled to announce I have signed with Skyscape publishing (YA/Children's arm of Amazon Publishing)

They will be taking WINTER WOLF and re-publishing it under their name in ebook, audio and paperback!!! I'm giddy with joy at the thought of my little old book sitting on a book shelf somewhere in the world!

The cover, and story will stay as it is, so don't worry Kat and Bass will be just as know and love them.

WINTER WOLF will be available right up until it's new release date, which is October of this year :)

I'm very excited to see what the future holds, and look forward to working with Skyscape and their talented team.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR WOLF DANCER (BOOK2)?

As some of you will know, I have finished the first draft of Wolf  Dancer and the cover has been revealed. I'm currently editing and making sure I have crossed every T and dotted every I... BUT I will be moving it's release date back.

* First Skyscape may publish this also.

* Second, even if they do not, I believe it makes more sense to release it after Winter Wolf's re-release.

I'm very sorry for all those who are waiting on this story, I'm not very good at sitting on finished stories so this wait is going to be hard for me also

In the mean time I'm busy working on book 3 (Cage's story) and I'm also writing a group project called WOODLAND CREEK. This is a collection of 30 different shifter romances, set within the same town, by 30 different authors. It is going to be epic! (More on this to come soon)

I also have a Novella in work, this is the story of how Lincoln's parents met. Set for release at the end of this year/ early next.

Until then, make sure you've read Holocaust, the explosive final to the DEADWOOD HUNTER SERIES and check back soon for more updates.

Happy Reading

Rach xo



2 comments:

  1. Amazon:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S2ZZMG8
    YWECAN Car Cup Holder Mount for iPhone Xs/XS Max/X/8/7 Plus & 7"-10.5" Tablets, Universal Car Cradles Adjustable Gooseneck for Apple iPhone iPad Pro Air Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab
    UPGRADED:2-IN-1 UPGRADED DESIGN: Fits all smartphones and iPad or other tablet 7 to 11 inches. such as Apple iPad Pro 10.5 / 9.7, iPad Air 2 / 1, iPad Mini 4/3/2/1,iPad Air 1/2,Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8/9.6/10.1 inch,Samsung Galaxy Tab S/S2, iPhone XS/8/8 Plus/6 Plus, Samsung Note 8/9/s9, Google Pixel 3/ 3XL, OnePlus 6T, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, LG G7 ThinQ, SONY etc.
    This Universal cup mount holder car kit comes with cellphone holder and tablet holder. Adjustable base for a perfect fit in most cars' cup holders.
    YWECAN Cup Holder Phone Mount is adjustable and fits firmly and perfectly, securely in the cup holder for car, truck or SUV, fitting to varying size cup holders in your vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for jobs in Government of Punjab Lahore then here you got Government of the Punjab jobs on Paperpk.com Government of Punjab jobs advertisements 2020 are provided below with date and city. All Punjab Government jobs are updated daily on Latest Punjab Government Jobs 2020 In Newspaper Online

    ReplyDelete